You would like to conduct online surveys and store the gathered data at a trustworthy site in Germany. The creation of the surveys should be easy and offer many design options.
We operate a server hosting the reliable and popular open- source software “LimeSurvey”. With LimeSurvey, it is possible to create, conduct and analyze online surveys. The data collected will be stored in the MySQL Cluster of the GWDG.
Preconditions For Use
The service is available to all members of the Max Planck Society and the University of Göttingen. Setting up an account for LimeSurvey is carried out at request. Creation and administration of the surveys are carried out in a web browser.
How To Use
- Creation of online surveys with LimeSurvey with an easy to use web interface
- No special (programming) skills required (basic HTML and CSS skills are helpful, if you wish to edit the pre-designed survey templates)
- No additional installation of software necessary; a web browser is all you need.
- Execution and evaluation of surveys done with LimeSurvey – Trustworthy data storage at the GWDG
- Created surveys can be tested in advance.
- Export of the structure of a survey and the data collected from LimeSurvey