You would like to work on text documents or presentations on your own or with your team in a simple way, relying on a number of useful features. Your changes should be visible in real time for both you and your colleagues. You would like to be able to restrict read or write access to your documents to protect them from undesired access. Additionally, you would like to be flexible on how to view and edit your documents – both mobile as well as desktop access should be supported.
Based on the free software HedgeDoc we offer you a service that allows you to create, share and collaboratively edit documents in a simple and intuitive way.
Preconditions For Use
In order to use GWDG Pad at https://pad.gwdg.de you only need a web browser and no other software installed. If you want to create your own documents, you need a valid GWDG account. Users without a GWDG account can register for one at https://www.gwdg.de/registration.
How To Use
- Collaborative realtime editor
- Overview of all your documents after login
- Support of UML diagrams, mathematical formulas, syntax highlighting, music notes and many more
- Modes for creating and presenting slide shows
- Embedding external resources like videos, PDF files or SlideShare
- Auto-completion for Markdown expressions
- Access permissions can be modified individually for each document
- Publishing of documents possible
- Only web browser needed for usage, no further software to be installed