You are seeking access to sequence analysing software like MASCOT (proteome research), Delta D2D (evaluation of 2D gel-electrophoresis), Geneious Prime (sequence analysis) or you use Next Generation Sequencing technology and do not have available the necessary computing power and storage options in your institute.
We offer access to the desired software on our high-powered hardware. For this purpose, far more than 100 bioinformatic programs are available at our bioinformatic compute server and our HPC cluster. For demands across institutions we also operate a license server (e.g. Geneious Prime) for you.
Preconditions For Use
A precondition for use is a valid GWDG account. For Linux based systems small basics in Linux are required.
How To Use
- High powered hardware with large main memory and harddisk space
- High reliability and availability through redundant systems and network connections
- We will help you to use your own programs at our computers (under Linux and Windows server).
- Simple and encrypted access to your processing and storage area
- Periodic backups (also of big data); long-term archiving