You want to work in teams on one or several projects and require a range of project supporting tools. You already have experience in project management using online tools or need advice. You expect a reliable service that is available everywhere and can be embedded into your infrastructure.
We provide a selection of online management tools for your projects. You can customize your project tools to your requirements as a self-service and embed them into your environment. You can focus on managing your project and we monitor and maintain this service and take care of backing up your data.
Preconditions For Use
The service is available to all members of the Max Planck Society and the Unversity of Göttingen. Every user can create, manage, or participate in projects. Users outside of the Max Planck Society respectively the University of Göttingen can be invited to existing projects.
How To Use
- Web-based project management with a wide range of functionality and plugins to support the project lifecycle
- API for integration into your own environment
- Project areas where you autonomously create and manage projects
- Advice and support in setting up your projects
- Connection to the central GWDG user management
- Central monitoring, reliability and backup through the GWDG