You want to establish a consistent user database to control access to computer-based services. Account data of your users shall be maintained centrally in a single location and provided to applications by directory services. You have to synchronize different directory services or to manage them by a common interface.
Years of experience help us to advise you in setting up optimized central directory services. Improvements concerning security and efficiency are our primary goals. We can help you to synchronize different directory services with the means of an identity management.
Preconditions For Use
In case of questions regarding one or more of these topics simply contact us via email@example.com.
How To Use
- Unique user account management for different operating systems
- Take benefit from years of experience how to set up optimized directory services
- Efficient administration of large Windows-based networks, particularly with respect to security
- Centralized and secure user management for UNIX/Linux systems
- Electronic address books with diverse applications
- Common management of different directory services using an identity management